Since I last posted, life has exploded. I have been working harder than ever, selling kitchens and bathroom remodels like hotcakes. Madison, my mother and I walked a 6k together, I planned an executed Maddie’s elementary school Silent Auction and I’ve only gone slightly crazier than usual. The laundry may be piling up and I may be needing a break, but I’m back and determined to keep this little blog chug chug chugging along!
Welcome!Hi there! I am Beth Davis and I am the Remodeling Mama. On this blog you will find information about all of the things that I do and all of the things that I love. From my job as a remodeler/designer to my life as a mother of three and my never ending quest to do it all, it's here! Welcome and enjoy!
- RT @ActualEPAFacts: Fuck you @IvankaTrump twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BetteMidler: NOW IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUN CONTROL! Another senseless mowing down of innocent citizens who have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMB… 2 weeks ago
- This face is for you @SeanAstin. The boy was pulling for Bob... #StrangersThings2 https://t.co/6RLD1O1Uoz 3 weeks ago
- Grateful for time away with my amazing children. 3 months ago
- Healing really well from my recent trip to Costa Rica where I had ALL the dental work done... still a little sore but better every day! 6 months ago