Since I last posted, life has exploded. I have been working harder than ever, selling kitchens and bathroom remodels like hotcakes. Madison, my mother and I walked a 6k together, I planned an executed Maddie’s elementary school Silent Auction and I’ve only gone slightly crazier than usual. The laundry may be piling up and I may be needing a break, but I’m back and determined to keep this little blog chug chug chugging along!
Welcome!Hi there! I am Beth Davis and I am the Remodeling Mama. On this blog you will find information about all of the things that I do and all of the things that I love. From my job as a remodeler/designer to my life as a mother of three and my never ending quest to do it all, it's here! Welcome and enjoy!
- Grateful for time away with my amazing children. 1 month ago
- Healing really well from my recent trip to Costa Rica where I had ALL the dental work done... still a little sore but better every day! 4 months ago
- I've read all of your books @elinhilderbrand. Recommendations for more Nantucket based books? 5 months ago
- Sang "How Far I'll Go" at the top of my lungs on this not so deserted beach in Costa Rica. You inspired me… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- At the #marchforscience #ScienceMarchDC https://t.co/IYgYaXsIHQ 5 months ago
- Very excited to #MarchForScience with three of my kids tomorrow! 5 months ago
- I know I'm in the right place. They just started playing Hamilton. "I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me!" @Lin_Manuel #TaxMarch 5 months ago