Donated Blood to the American Red Cross on January 23, 2012
Bought my mother a dozen roses just to tell her I love her (Accomplished on June 24, 2009. She was pretty excited)
Was a Girl Scout Leader (accomplished in the 2008-2009 school year and will be repeated in the 2009-2010 school year)
Grew my own veggies (Accomplished in the Summer of 2011. Will definately repeat with, hopefully, better results)
Had “High Tea” at the Plaza Hotel in New York for Madison’s 9th Birthday (March 2011)
Saw a play on Broadway (March 2011) We even got to go backstage!
Rode through Central Park in a horse drawn carriage (March 2011)
Welcome!Hi there! I am Beth Davis and I am the Remodeling Mama. On this blog you will find information about all of the things that I do and all of the things that I love. From my job as a remodeler/designer to my life as a mother of three and my never ending quest to do it all, it's here! Welcome and enjoy!
- Grateful for time away with my amazing children. 1 month ago
- Healing really well from my recent trip to Costa Rica where I had ALL the dental work done... still a little sore but better every day! 4 months ago
- I've read all of your books @elinhilderbrand. Recommendations for more Nantucket based books? 5 months ago
- Sang "How Far I'll Go" at the top of my lungs on this not so deserted beach in Costa Rica. You inspired me… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- At the #marchforscience #ScienceMarchDC https://t.co/IYgYaXsIHQ 5 months ago
- Very excited to #MarchForScience with three of my kids tomorrow! 5 months ago
- I know I'm in the right place. They just started playing Hamilton. "I'm a trust fund baby you can trust me!" @Lin_Manuel #TaxMarch 5 months ago