Donated Blood to the American Red Cross on January 23, 2012
Bought my mother a dozen roses just to tell her I love her (Accomplished on June 24, 2009. She was pretty excited)
Was a Girl Scout Leader (accomplished in the 2008-2009 school year and will be repeated in the 2009-2010 school year)
Grew my own veggies (Accomplished in the Summer of 2011. Will definately repeat with, hopefully, better results)
Had “High Tea” at the Plaza Hotel in New York for Madison’s 9th Birthday (March 2011)
Saw a play on Broadway (March 2011) We even got to go backstage!
Rode through Central Park in a horse drawn carriage (March 2011)
Welcome!Hi there! I am Beth Davis and I am the Remodeling Mama. On this blog you will find information about all of the things that I do and all of the things that I love. From my job as a remodeler/designer to my life as a mother of three and my never ending quest to do it all, it's here! Welcome and enjoy!
- RT @ActualEPAFacts: Fuck you @IvankaTrump twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BetteMidler: NOW IS THE TIME TO TALK ABOUT GUN CONTROL! Another senseless mowing down of innocent citizens who have THE RIGHT TO ASSEMB… 2 weeks ago
- This face is for you @SeanAstin. The boy was pulling for Bob... #StrangersThings2 https://t.co/6RLD1O1Uoz 3 weeks ago
- Grateful for time away with my amazing children. 3 months ago
- Healing really well from my recent trip to Costa Rica where I had ALL the dental work done... still a little sore but better every day! 6 months ago